Long Range Facilities Planning
Our long-range planning group will discuss and consider school facility needs, growth, and strategies to address these issues. The group will meet several times from February through early May and will look over our FCA (facility needs assessment, a document that has a list with pricing of needed building fixes and updates), community polling information, and a population study. They will weigh in on which items should be our highest priority, what items would go into a potential bond measure, and how we should handle growth.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
Find Your Property's Current Assessed Value
- Click the button above to start
- Click Accept
- Select the tax year
- Enter your parcel number or address
- Click Search
- Click View Statement
- Find your assessed value under Values on the left side of the form
Watch on YouTube
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is long range planning?
- How do we determine what building updates are needed?
- The list of needs is pretty long- how does the district plan to fund these updates?