Research Requests and Requirements
Conducting Research in the Estacada School District
Interested in conducting research in the Estacada School District? Submit a research proposal to our Teaching & Learning Department. External Research is defined as any data collection conducted by an outside agency or initiated by a Estacada School District staff member for purposes beyond their job function (i.e. thesis, dissertation, course requirements).
Generally the following types of research will be considered for approval:
- Projects that address a topic of interest to the district
- Projects that relate to the district's mission
- Projects conducted by an employee of Estacada School District in the fulfillment of the requirements of an advanced degree or certification
- Projects where the research is of benefit to the district
Research studies not suitable for application include:
- Projects requiring undue paperwork for staff
- Projects that encroach upon instructional or PLC time
- Projects conducted at the expense of the district
- Projects to be sold
- Data collection of personal information concerning students, families, or staff
Please allow 10 working days from the submission of your request for final written approval.
Please click here to read our research requirements prior to submitting a research request.
Click here to submit a research request.