The Estacada School District encourages families to become involved and engaged in their student's education, and is committed to bridging the gap between the classroom and home. The pages in our Families section of our website have the resources you need to find your child's grades, learn about our school systems, and connect via our communication platforms.
Report Concerns or Receive Support
The Estacada School District is dedicated to communicating and working with you and your family. If you are encountering:
- Questions or concerns about how your child is doing academically
- Trouble communicating with staff
- Technology issues
- Questions about graduation requirements, transcripts, or transition to college
- A need for support accessing educational services
- Questions about grades, transition to middle and high school, services, tests, etc.
We are here to help! Many situations can be easily to resolve if they are addressed promptly. Please contact us as soon as possible to allow us to support you and your student in a timely manner.