The district will continue to have safety measures in place to protect the health of the children and adults in our schools. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and rapid tests will be available to those that choose to utilize these tools. Quality ventilation and airflow will also continue to be maintained. The district will also continue to deep clean and sanitize high touch areas at a higher frequency. Our staff will continue to enforce the importance of keeping students home from school when they are sick.
Under the Oregon Department of Education’s Ready Schools, Safe Learners guidance, each school has been directed to submit a plan to the district in order to provide in-person learning. View blueprints and plans that have been made to keep students safe.
- When, where, & why does my child need to wear a face-covering?
- When should I not send my child to school?
- My child was sent home from school due to symptoms- when can they return?
- A student in a class is exhibiting symptoms (verbally or physically). What is the teacher's next step?
- One student in a cohort tests positive for COVID-19. What happens next?
- What are the expectations for social distancing both for students & staff?
- How are the buildings being sanitized regularly? How are the buildings being sanitized when there is a case of COVID-19?
- What is the status of the COVID-19 vaccine for students? Is it required?
- What is the expectation of families & staff when they test positive for COVID-19?
- What protocols are in place for the playground?
- What’s different than when we closed down?
- What safety protocols will be in place?