As winter weather approaches, our district is prepared to transition in-person learning to distance learning to keep school going even during inclement weather. This means that instead of having no school during snow days, your child’s academic progress won’t skip a beat. Students will transition to virtual learning.
Prepare your children by ensuring that they are bringing their school device home every evening, and contact your child’s school if you need a hotspot or additional support to ensure that you have home internet access.
- Why are we doing this instead of just having regular snow days?
- When will we know if it is going to be a virtual snow day?
- What happens if our power is out?
- What does my child need to have in order to participate in a virtual snow day?
- What can I expect a virtual snow day to look like?
- Will we still have two-hour delays?